Help for the finest mail reader in the land, mutt
I use mutt to read my mail, and you should too:
- it's small, fast, and text based so it works anywhere
- it has comprehensive MIME capabilities
- it supports IMAP very well.
I'm even using mutt with Mac OS X on my new Apple G4 Titanium laptop. Works great. I'll be adding some info about that setup soon.
Here are a few things I've figured out for mutt over the years:
- Here's my .muttrc config file
- You should use ImapTunnelingOverSsh if you are using mutt for an imap mail client.
- My version of post.el, an emacs major mode for composing messages
- a CollectionOfScripts to assist mutt in various ways
- A script to SynchronizeMuttWithSquirrelmail.
- MuttSpamAssassinBayes - enhance SpamAssassin filtering by changing your mutt configuration.
- MuttOnMacOs - notes on using mutt on Mac OS X.