JJ and I enjoy a cold Corona in celebration of our success.
Some lifter links:
What NASA thinks
- The lifter effect is real and repeatable.
- The effect is ion wind, not antigravity.
- Weight of the lifter device is very important - it must be as light as possible.
- Scraping the positive wire is critical for lift.
- Arcing between the positive and negative capacitor plates occurs with less than 3.5 cm of separation.
- Conversely, the lift decreases the farther apart the plates are.
- Playing with high voltage is fun.
- Corona tastes good with Lime.
The end of the LifterExperiment.